Monday, June 29, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 22:24 @cassandra_k @Itxi_Itx seems like I am not the only one cursed by spambots more than usual lately #
  • 22:33 RT @KyNamDoan: GroundReport: Mir Hossein Mousavi arrested in Iran bit.ly/jrxte #iranelection #
  • 22:35 RT @SaloumehZ: Frm Mousavi FB: "Mir Hossein Mousavi is not under house arrest, he is under strong pressure to end this. #iranelection #neda #
  • 22:35 talk about confusion if he is arrested or not .... #iranelection #
  • 22:38 #iranelection is not in trending topics and I do not even recognise half the things that are .... lame #
  • 06:18 @twolittlestars I checked the URL and a news site also was reporting it ... but if you looked at my next 2 tweets I said it was unconfirmed #
  • 06:41 I think I just got into an immersionist v. augmentationalist argument on the SL blog when discussing RPing kid avatars #
  • 08:04 @dolari I tend to write stream of thought emails that get me in trouble w ppl that do not know that is my writing style #
  • 08:04 @dolari I always tell ppl I should be allowed to send email before I wake up #
  • 08:57 @dolari oops, 'should be allowed' should be 'should not be allowed' #
  • 09:04 looks like #iranelection is on trending topics again #
  • 09:41 re @dolari I always get puzzled at the whole concept of a transition ending #
  • 09:42 RT Imagining Billy Mays as a zombie: "Brains! I want them, you've got them! Act now, and you get the slyder station, a tub of oxyclean..." #
  • 10:57 re @paganladyserena the Billy Mays comment was a tweet by @isfullofcrap but it only had room for "RT " when I retweeted it #
  • 12:44 RT BreakingNews Reuters: Apple Inc spokesman says CEO Steve Jobs is "back to work" (YAY! - Kara) #
  • 12:48 re @radicalguy you know you want to be vegan #
  • 14:36 re @jennyboylan sounds like the connectivity when I visit my parents, with the plus of them picking up another extension while I am online #
  • 14:39 re @allysonrobinson "but dulles is not in dc" (what I was told once by a SF ticket agent when they bumped my flight to national) #
  • 15:56 RT @tuuli1 Cis is hostile terminology? Really? ff.im/4Aw71 #
  • 20:17 RT @oxfordgirl: Repeat: Persiankiwi is safe and no other variation of the name is them. persiankiwi is safe. #iran #iranelection #gr88 #
  • 20:28 RT @StopAhmadi: Evin prison is full - now they use football stadium Karaj & Ghasr, also some ppl R kept at Sepah headqrtrs #iranelection #
  • 20:33 @direwolfman you might want to read what is at that url .... it states the direct opposite of what your tweet says #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: