Monday, August 17, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 22:37 @gwenners @isfullofcrap @austinheap why is it always the BART in SF with potential strikes and never the METRO here in DC? #
  • 06:58 @cassandra_k go 2 their support page and post a comment in the relevant issue's thread, they go through them all the time, faster than email #
  • 06:59 @cassandra_k is the total opposite of posting to, oh, forums.secondlife.com where you rarely see company reps #
  • 09:58 re @chrisabraham if any dems vote for a plan that does not include a public option I doubt many will get reelected if an indy is in the race #
  • 10:01 . @bonkina read bit.ly/199H0B #
  • 12:38 @minameow I have yet to meet anyone who likes the destist, or was not told to brush/floss more #
  • 12:39 @tuuli1 as opposed to when the net is serious? :) #
  • 14:00 @hellrazr meet @gwenners , she made the zombie comment about BART that I mentioned on FA #
  • 14:55 @gwenners @hellrazr about why the BART gets these potential strikes #
  • 17:11 @chrisabraham no, considering I usually keep carrots handy to snack on #
  • 19:43 re @jeremy_linden worse is having your first name the same in RL and SL, your blogs start sounding schizophrenic WITHOUT talking about alts #
  • 19:46 re @jeremy_linden a last name I liked (which is also that of a HS crush) was avail at my rez date, a psych would had had a field day! #
  • 19:48 RT @LillyNoodle: bit.ly/dpnGy <-- Read and vote it up! (#secondlife #transgender -Kara) #
  • 20:57 yes, I am bad, I just fount a way to prove someone who is HBS that she is a guy :) #
  • 20:58 that is NOT something I like to sling around at people, but she was throwing it at me when I politely talking to her so I (cont) #
  • 20:59 told her I did it so she could see what it was like #
  • 21:00 [yow! that sentence was loaded with typos when I tried to break it into 140 char bites] #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: