Thursday, August 27, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:49 huh? 140+ followers and I can only see 35 of them when I try to direct message someone? is this a known twitter issue? #
  • 06:55 @paganladyserena I know, but I got a reply from someone - and she had *exactly* 35 ppl on the list too #
  • 06:56 @veronique_b @twitter could 35 be the max (time-ordered maybe?) as most of the ppl I follow follow me too #
  • 07:16 @oxfordgirl also hard to get ppl back to protests once they think they have stopped, more so to reinvigorate world attention #iranelection #
  • 07:28 ok, bathroom scale is busted: x pounds, X+1 pounds, x+2 pounds (over the course of 5 minutes) #
  • 08:03 @unsuckdcmetro waiting on the blue outside arlington cemetary w no announcement #wmata #
  • 08:06 @unsuckdcmetro 1st announcement ... Get off #
  • 08:07 @unsuckdcmetro 2nd announcement .. Every1 on again #
  • 14:07 @paganladyserena try getting a cat out from under a bed that does not want to move ... ow! #
  • 14:55 @gwenners @katebornstein so did you get a chance to read the info about the group? #
  • 14:56 @kate_linden oh, that was a softie! ok, dbl-click on their notecard (or a folder it is in) if you have one #
  • 14:57 @kate_linden *blush* I mean calling card instead of notecard ... typo #
  • 15:28 @kate_linden YAY! btw, my inworld name is Kara Spengler #
  • 15:47 @mishadeborah going to buy one then? #
  • 17:24 @cala sounds like my doing a religion paper on the Church of All Worlds solely so I could quote Heinlein as original source material #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: