Monday, August 24, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 09:05 re @taterunino yes, it is fun to see invalid SQL strings in web logs :) #
  • 09:50 @mishadeborah I find it hillarious when people are in the closet about having Asperger's Syndrome and quite vocal about being outed as such #
  • 12:32 .@kellibusy tell me about it! I think I might have to shave well b4 my next zap session for the 1st time in years this summer! #transgender #
  • 13:11 @fyrstar hiya! back at work and trying to figure out sql server 2005 ... bloody microsoft software ... how about yourself? #
  • 13:13 @fyrstar too bad we could not meet up the other day :( do you know when your next trip this way is? #
  • 13:14 @fyrstar still am embarrassed that I was caught so completely by suprise, I was talking to someone with the same name and (continued) #
  • 13:15 @fyrstar had never heard either of your voices before (a friend in the UK) so thought she was calling for some reason #
  • 13:19 @gwenners @katebornstein now that it has FINALLY gone through a few drafts I will send you the info for the group I am working on in DC #
  • 1 3:36 @genners it is on my mac, I will send it when I get home #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: