Monday, August 31, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:23 @TrinityDejavu kid robots? #
  • 21:26 @cassandra_k I use okcupid, I changed it from IDing me as bi to lesbian (but say so in my profile), too many guys obviously do not read it #
  • 06:36 note to anyone with more than one number after your name: most ppl know that 99 times out of 100 you are a spambot #
  • 07:11 @cassandra_k 4 searches, most fields 'I don't care' apart from gender and location, only said 'no drugs' and filled in an interest, all 0s #
  • 10:05 @un suckdcmetro ye olde system is tired, take a horse and buggy? #
  • 12:56 @veronique_b @taterunino I was yelled at last week for a slight tweak to the shape under my neko AV "but you will not be Kara!" #
  • 15:22 @mzmartipants it seems to be a cultural thing, I know several inner-city types who say "a transgender" rather than "a transgendered person" #
  • 18:02 @jaspergregory I am guessing @gwenners might be interested to see her article used for bit.ly/18DXRn #
  • 20:46 @veronique_b you should see the surprise when I change from my adult form to my kid form (or vise versa) while talking :) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: