Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 07:03 RT @mzmartipants: RT @JimAlger: HAPPENING NOW: senator Ted Kennedy dies at age 77 #
  • 07:06 now if we can get 100% of both chambers to pass health care in his honor since he was not able to vote on it #
  • 07:26 @katebornstein 1 of the reasons I hate MSM as a term is transwomen who have sex with men do not ID as men but HIV does not care #
  • 08:28 @wholedc hello? I have been trying to contact someone there about a TG/GQ/IS feminist-based support group I am designing #
  • 08:38 @unsuckdcmetro I laughed whe n #wmata cried about being 25 years old to explain their woes, most much older subway systems I know still run #
  • 09:41 just found out Sen. Kennedy's daughter is named Kara - cool #
  • 12:28 just stopped following @isfullofcrap for his Kennedy coments #
  • 13:02 re @jaspergregory you are referencing ariablue's blog, I have argued with her b4, google harry benjamin syndrome to see HBSers illogic #
  • 13:03 @kate_linden aw ... what I get for looking away from twitter to do some real work #
  • 13:15 RT @darthcheeta: In lieu of flowers, Senator Kennedy's family sai d it would prefer your help in passing health care reform #
  • 13:19 To @MarkWarner: In lieu of flowers, pass health care reform with a strong public option to honor Sen. Kennedy's legacy. #hc09 #VA #22202 #
  • 16:04 am REALLY hating that I miss conversations I am interested in now twitter #fixreplies #twitterfail #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: