Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:41 night all! #
  • 06:53 uggh - is it a non-weekend day again? I thought we had one of those yesterday? #
  • 06:56 @katebornstein beetcha then, I ordered snow leopard minutes after the email hit my inbox :) #
  • 06:58 @katebornstein I wonder if there will be a release party at the store? I might do what I did for Leopard and go just for the shirt #
  • 07:05 @viviane212 @katebornstein I am not sure I would equate a calm & logical case from Maddow with a rant by Beck #
  • 07:19 re @metroopensdoors 140 characters, after all this time u should remember it & not list importnt info like the station last and have it lost #
  • 13:40 just joined tweetprogress.us a directory of progressives on twitter. #p2 #
  • 14:45 @mishadeborah thanks! they have vegan cupcakes too and it is only a few blocks from work #
  • 14:58 re @transadvocate ack - you *would* lead me to ariablue's blog *sigh* #
  • 15:17 @unsuckdcmetro "expect delays in both diagonals"? dimensions? diseases? #wmata #dc #
  • 17:11 @mishadeborah the cupcakes were gone when I stopped by after work :( #
  • 20:03 RT @Iran_ALLDAY: iranallday.blogspot.com/ Uknown graves..#iranelection #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: