Monday, June 15, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:40 RT @iterviator: Has Twitter fixed replies yet? #fixreplies hastwitterfixedrepliesyet.com/ #
  • 08:24 Philly SEPTA is a lot like Boston T: simmilar cars/stations, same evolutionary/non-system-standard design, even the same smell #
  • 10:06 pics of #antihrc shirt in front of hrc booth at pride tinyurl.com/korehc #transgendered #notequal (plz RT) #
  • 11:47 @allysonrobinson @minameow I only overslept by a few minutes ... my partner (who did not go to Philly) overslept by an hour+ #
  • 11:48 @trinitydejavu yeah ... I was debugging something, thought it was my code, eventually found out it was a bug in LSL #
  • 11:50 I *so* wanted to try the vegan philly cheesesteak at #pthc but they were closed on the one day I could get there, vegan dim sum twice tho #
  • 12:43 re @alysonrobinson seems that way if people do not need to have gone but been in contact with someone that did #
  • 14:02 walking program at work gave us pedometers .... noisy ... I see a run on paint mixers for them soon #
  • 15:43 creating a good acronym is harder than it sounds #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: