Friday, June 26, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:47 /me looks at the tor relay's activity graph and sighs #
  • 21:48 @veronique_b have not tested myself lately, my technique was to look, fill up my memory buffer, look back and type #
  • 21:52 @omarfr I saw someone on the news warn that we should not get so caught up in the celebrity deaths to forget about Iran #iranelection #
  • 21:57 yeah, 2 ppl died in California today, and how many died in Iran? #iranelection #neda #
  • 06:04 doing transcribing in SL tomorrow ..... was asked if I minded doing text->voice rather than voice->text ..... ack! #
  • 06:13 I just saw a reference to Cher having a transgendered daughter .... imagine that, 2 transgendered children in the family #
  • 06:21 @paganladyserena bit.ly/HioB7 #
  • 06:23 @paganladyserena I have google news set up to send me email alerts whenever a story has 'transgender' in it #
  • 06:36 RT @BreakingNews: CNN: Two commuter trains collided in Friday in Madrid, sending 12 passengers to hospitals and injuring 45 others. #
  • 06:37 that makes two public transit system in a matter of days .... things are coming in twos this week .... which govt will ppl revolt in next? #
  • 06:37 @paganladyserena do you suggest a better way to get news alerts? #
  • 06:40 /me is happy to see a tor activity graph more active than yesterday .... when it was in the single digits for data/second #iranelection #
  • 09:12 @isfullofcrap as is mine ... as far as I am concerned his claim to fame was having Vincent Price do a voiceover on a video #
  • 09:24 @ashettle yes, completely different tone, even if pk was a group I can not see a member that far from the peacefull protests that were urged #
  • 10:55 ob #iranelection and #neda trending topics bump #
  • 10:58 /me can not figure out the logic of people complaining #iranelection is not at the top of trending topics while using other strings that are #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: