Sunday, June 14, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:17 We wound up going to Rangoon ... I noticed we were not the only ones from #pthc there #
  • 06:11 Before #twitterfail with #fixreplies people had a choice to see my replies, now they do not (ie, I am now forced to use re at the start ... #
  • 06:11 replies) #
  • 06:13 Before #twitterfail with #fixreplies people had a choice to see my replies, now all do or do not depending on if I use 're' #
  • 06:15 #pthc was great! Skipped the afterparty because of my meds though #
  • 07:09 Full day ... wake up in philly ... Train to dc for their pride festival, after home & meet w parents (enroute to florida) and my inlaws #
  • 11:43 On the way back to dc from #pthc #
  • 11:43 Was reminded about fathers day, since I am seeing my parents bought dad a small liberty bell #
  • 16:11 justgot back from Philly and DC Pride ... pics of FB soon of me being evil at the HRC booth #
  • 18:40 living dangerously ... software update for 3 updates including 3.5.7 and a tweetdeck update, did flock last week #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: