Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 22:13 @gwenners hmm .... software update probably wants me to have 10.5.7 before it will update safari #
  • 08:51 re @katebornstein so why do you think I relish calling myself a tranny (or trans) in front of the more uptight members of our community? :) #
  • 08:55 @juel iPod .... you, 80s music, enya, anything good I hear on various streams, I count my music collection in days of total listening time #
  • 09:00 RT @atownley unfortunately unlikely to #fixreplies since they've decided twitter isn't social media platform, but bcast medium.... :( #
  • 09:10 @jenny_block I am guessing "there ain't no justice" from niven? what is "apijfers"? #
  • 09:25 @gwenners @cala but who will play Eddie or are you casting Meatloaf again? #
  • 09:27 @jenny_block oh, is a twitter name .... of a person who does not exist on twitter #
  • 10:41 @juel organize music? that is what the search function and smart playlists are for, right? :) #
  • 15:38 macfixit is saying the new safari lost the tabs too!!!!! #
  • 17:02 @katebornstein welcome back! #
  • 19:17 @Jenny_Block I missed the at sign and thought tanjwhatever was an acronym .... 'tanj' I recognized (I cannot DM if you are not following) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: