Monday, June 8, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 22:16 @katebornstein you mean he was not killed by this? --> twurl.nl/zmunpe #
  • 07:05 @annie_monster yes, I typically use initial chars when it might be of interest 2 others, the problem is ppl replying back do not always do #
  • 07:06 @annie_monster btw, you will see my @'s anyways if you are following the person I am replying to #
  • 07:07 hmm, looks like my blog posts are not getting listed, latest is 'Trans as a Gender and Generational Views' twurl.nl/h1wn2e #
  • 07:52 Blogspot post: Trans as a Gender and Generational Views tinyurl.com/m5o37v #
  • 09:01 I wonder if the keynote speaker will include "... and one more thing"? #wwdc #
  • 10:01 @mnkradio an east coast meeting? where? #
  • 13:00 happy happy joy joy :) for Red Sox stuff in Second Life yesterday :) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: