Saturday, February 21, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 22:06 @katebornstein well, obviously Tigh shares the cylon inclination to have no trouble with poly! #
  • 22:08 turns out I did need to pay that 9k tab to the IRS, but H&R picks up 5k of that since it was their mistake #
  • 22:23 @djlotu5 interesting convo on gender on a non-trans list I am on .. I referred to 'Becoming Dragon' and, well, I think you created a monster #
  • 22:31 @katebornstein a thought ..... what if Gaius is Daniel? #
  • 22:56 @katebornstein so one cylon dies ..... and another comes to life ..... hmmmm #
  • 23:07 @veronique_b yes, would be nice if they covered it all :) #
  • 08:19 @katebornstein I find it nicely ironic that starbuck was my fave character in both series ... male then, female now .... and named Kara #
  • 08:21 @katebornstein gaius being daniel would answer some things, maybe starbuck is from the next cycle of 'all of this has happened before' #
  • 08:32 hmm ... I should see if I can get my childhood medical records ... the more things I uncover the more I realize they would be interesting #
  • 08:34 @katebornstein it looks like the debate on the net is between gais as daniel, kara as daniel, and both as daniel's kids ... can I call em? #
  • 08:46 @katebornstein another theory ... could Daniel be both? so far all the series look alike, but who knows what went on in the amiotic bath #
  • 17:59 @katebornstein guess the universe can have another trans Kara in it :) #
  • 18:03 @miyabina in addition to the Asperger's could yield data about another medical mystery I am wondering about, so who knows what else is there #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: