Thursday, February 5, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:10 test .... nothing to see here #
  • 23:07 @katebornstein I *knew* there had to be a 'i heart rachel maddow' movement out there on the net somewhere #
  • 23:09 @katebornstein and I thought I was weird that I DVR her show #
  • 07:01 @gwenners @katebornstein my partner had the classic, I still love my old centris 660AV, did not get rid of it until last summer #
  • 07:04 @katebornstein thanks for letting me know about the vid podcast, is it always just the show or does it sometimes have more? #
  • 07:06 @torley ooo ... time riff .... *groan* #
  • 07:28 @ StephanieFYH hopefully you will see this .... hi, I'll be at ifge too #
  • 08:26 Finds it hillarious that her current osx box has almost as much ram as the last os9 one had drive space #
  • 08:27 And yes, that was with the external hd #
  • 08:28 Oop, my mistake ... 4gb ram on the imac vs 3 gb hd on the old 7600 #
  • 09:20 @gwenners well, Andrea and I met on an email list #
  • 10:37 You know you have a good twitter list when you browse the ifge book table and several of the authors are on it #
  • 13:08 Grr ... Asked where the shopping center was, told the shuttle would take me, then an hour trip... Read more at tinyurl.com/bpaqyb #
  • 18:18 Watching www.soulmatesmovie.com at the ifge convention #
  • 19:02 @gwenners cue cheesy 'prisoner 2' apple music and BCNU scrolling on the screen :) #
  • 19:09 @gwenners "why did you resign?" #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: