Monday, February 2, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 22:15 ugh .... fooseball parties near me are being loud for some reason #
  • 06:21 Happy Imbolg! #
  • 06:27 @zaphodd I wrote a religion paper on the Church of All Worlds - I chose it because of the fact I could list Stranger in a serious bibligrphy #
  • 06:33 @miyabina thanks, if 46 of the 50 declare bankruptcy tho, the good news is it would most likely end real id #
  • 07:21 RT @Miyabina 46 of 50 States Could File Bankruptcy in 2009-2010 bitly.com/4fxb #
  • 07:50 I thought ppl was an abreviation for a long time, used it, confused some1, she said 'oh, you do texting' #
  • 15:38 @radicalguy @mzmartipants was just reading the IFGE page .... you mean I actually have to make it through Wednesday without strangling Mara? #
  • 15:50 @torley some1 got confused when I wrote "ppl" in an email and reason that it was because I text ... I have used that for years #
  • 17:55 @dolari watch out for those trolleys! #
  • 17:57 @gwenners yes, I am only going because it is only a few miles from me #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: