Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 06:13 @gwenners baths? aw, I knew there was a catch #
  • 06:14 @dolari *HUGS* #
  • 06:17 @cassandra_k the soc is probably the strongest argument as it is an accepted standard, the others are opinions #
  • 06:21 @katebornstein so what do you do if you always wear sneakers when forced to wear shoes? #
  • 06:25 MSNBC last night said twitter was 140 *words* or less .... I wish (I guess they must be 'a' 'i' and so on) #
  • 06:27 @veronique_b still need to wear a padded/push-up bra years post-op .... luckily all the women that see me when I am changing know I am TS #
  • 06:29 @miyabina that is looking on the bright side #
  • 06:40 poll? what do ppl do when they get a follower they do not know with protected updates? #
  • 06:42 lol, a tweeter following 3000+ is complaining they put her on their email lists, umm? #
  • 07:18 @dolari ah #
  • 08:41 @helen_of-boys sarah haskins .. 1 letter off of my sister's maiden name #
  • 11:05 Boob squisher appt done and doc said 2 yrs to next appt. Will tell endo this afternoon #
  • 14:44 @miyabina *random tickle* #
  • 18:22 @gwenners just don't ask dr franklin for them #
  • 18:50 @miyabina nice to see you laughing :) #
  • 18:50 @miyabina good luck with the EEG #
  • 19:07 yes, I know, particle lag, but it is a great hair and it emits flowers! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: