Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 22:11 @gwenners I am idly wondering what drama will ensue there, was told to take notes #
  • 07:43 @gwenners my money is on political or hrc drama myself #
  • 07:53 @gwenners for Imbolc I asked for energy not to strangle a certain someone (who runs a trans org in dc) #
  • 12:45 @gwenners true, a lot of what we go through requires strong egos ... but those do not exactly get along with each other #
  • 12:48 @katebornstein comment from Jessy Xavier yesterday when I showed her one of your tweets "you get to hang out with all the cool people" #
  • 12:51 @katebornstein it was the one about your book title #
  • 12:58 @veronique_b re: veggie lasagna ever tried vegan lasagna? yum!!! (although explaining to omnivores step 1 is making the cheese is tricky) #
  • 15:19 @isfullofcrap how do you partially kill someone? it would seem to be binary rather than analog #
  • 16:59 posters for the movie being fedexed to hotel, political workshops tomorrow, meeting a friend to go 2 con, I need a vacation from my vacation #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: