Friday, December 12, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 06:27 @robinwood welcome to twitter! #
  • 06:37 @gwenners thx, I suspected their parser may only take one, which is why I listed Kate 1st as she is not following so would need the at-reply #
  • 09:51 @veronique_b will have to figure out what icon to use tonight ... any more than last week and I would risk a ban #
  • 10:05 yikes! scale said 202# this AM and it was 196.5# the other day (and dropping) - only change I have done was adding a bagel in the AM - huh? #
  • 11:04 @veronique_b probably their legal department just realized they had the patents .... it is SOP with software patents to routinely file them #
  • 12:43 heard my old stomping grounds were hit hard by a winter storm, will call this eve #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: