Thursday, December 11, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 21:26 @katebornstein @gwenners @sonyalynn relevant to the gender/orient/id theme today -> www.kreativekorp.com/miscpages/gender/gend ... #
  • 21:27 ack .... will try the tinyurl manually #
  • 21:29 @katebornstein @gwenners @sonyalynn relevant to the gender/orient/id theme today -> tinyurl.com/6h9ane (url got chopped before) #
  • 23:12 @miyabina tremmors 2night ... Not fun :( #
  • 06:07 @gwenners @sonyalynn btw, am curious, did you get copies in your at-replies when I did the long string of ats last night? #
  • 06:09 @miyabina thanks, a temporary fluctuation in my med levels I guess #
  • 06:09 @trinitydejavu ick! *HUGS* #
  • 06:13 @dolari well, if you need the time, I am sure most of us can deal with reruns with things so hectic the next few weeks #
  • 19:49 @gwenners I thought that was the name over here and you called the superflu something else over there? Do I reread it to find out? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: