Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 06:41 @veronique_b you are a SL mentor too? #
  • 15:03 @veronique_b not to mention inclusive of transsexuals and allies #
  • 16:26 Waiting for my electro appt, 30 mins every 2 months #
  • 17:03 @dolari yeah, I think the fundies might disapprove (well, the ones that know what it means) #
  • 17:15 @dolari granted it is a transliteration anyways, but I thougt the 3rd letter was a v (vau or vod?) #
  • 17:24 @dolari I can just imagine solemnly doing the quabalistic cross and invoking a search engine #
  • 17:28 @dolari then again, my ritual to become a Wiccan adept involved invoking computers into the 4 directions, so it would fit #
  • 20:02 @miyabina another seizure? so soon? yow!!!! that neuro appt can not come soon enough! *HUGE HUGS* #
  • 20:02 @miyabina sorry, meant to send that this am but it was still waiting for me to send it it seems #
  • 20:05 @dolari after that ritual the candle for Odin had already went out before I could extinguish it, was told 'he will talk to you later' #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: