Saturday, December 6, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 23:17 LOL .... someone decided I am a Linden alt and wants me to disprove it :) #
  • 23:19 @torley so how in the world do I prove I am not a Linden? :) #
  • 23:22 @zaphodd one person said I was a Linden alt and the second person told me I was until I could prove I was not .... guess she missed logi ... #
  • 23:23 maybe I should just lay claim to Linden Powerz(TM) :) #
  • 23:31 @zaphodd actually, was just thinking about that #
  • 23:33 @zaphodd actually, not twittermai, you want twitpic #
  • 23:40 @zaphodd twitpic is an email address, subject line is your message, then uses whatever pic you attached .... so a postcard to your twitp ... #
  • 23:42 @zaphodd just tried but sl failed the snapshot ...... is doing that to me a lot tonight #
  • 23:52 twitpic.com/qj9e - @zaphodd test ..... #
  • 08:36 hmm ... TOS says you can not impersonate a Linden .... but what if someone is convinced you ARE one and you give up correcting them? #
  • 08:38 @zaphodd twitpic works! it put the url first rather than @zaphodd but just look at my updates last night #
  • 09:04 @trinitydejavu to be fair, twitpic probably was the one that put the pic first, it was neat that I was able to post a pic while in sl though #
  • 11:43 @torley I have decided to just let her live with the delusion and hope I do not trigger the bit in the TOS about impersonating Lindens #
  • 11:51 @torley guess not all was in my @, some1 heard a rumour I was a Linden alt and said I needed to prove I was not to believe me when I said no #
  • 12:20 @gwenners was joking about it with some1 else ... who realized LL would *never* let a mentor be a Linden :) #
  • 14:51 @torley purple and orange? :) #
  • 14:52 @torley @gwenners mostly, I just found her deduction hillarious as it had nothing leading up to it #
  • 17:47 @torley let me guess .... non-msoft cam? it is jealous #
  • 17:49 @gwenners I just want to know how she expects me to prove a negative :) talk about conspiracy-happy #
  • 17:50 @torley well, I was close on the colors! :) #
  • 17:54 @miyabina oh dear! hope you are ok? #
  • 18:25 New Blog: moving away from LJ tinyurl.com/6p23pq #
  • 18:59 bizarre ...... something decided to post a blog I wrote back in August as new #
  • 19:00 @veronique_b yes, that was an old one when I was deciding between wordpress and blogger, not sure why it showed up now #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: