Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 06:20 @sonyalynn actually, I identify as bi because I am attracted to personalities, 99.9% of the time those personalities are in women tho #
  • 06:30 @sonyalynn (and SL peeps) actually, a UCSD person is doing a project in SL questioning the term gender right now tinyurl.com/5scxga #
  • 06:34 @zaphodd right after I heard they would scuttle the end of 'the watchmen' I re-read it to preserve the memory in my mind #
  • 06:40 @gwenners hello kitty belongs on toys and clothing, not on something where you expect professionals .. altho I guess soothing for some moms #
  • 06:50 @sonyalynn in theory, although the only one that even came close was Macgyver #
  • 07:08 @sonyalynn so how can any1 identify as any sexuality b4 they have had sex? Are some non-bis wrong b/c they have not met the right person yet #
  • 07:26 @sonyalynn so what is wrong with an untested hypoth? I know my attraction is based on personality (obviously, as I clash with some of them) #
  • 08:40 @sonyalynn but your blog entry at sonyalynn.com/?p=158 seems to say hypothesis are bad in identification? #
  • 09:00 @katebornstein and as was pointed out on the call-in-gay page, what about straight allies? #
  • 09:02 @katebornstein hmm, maybe trans and bi ppl can take the jobs after the gay ones get fired for participating? #
  • 09:31 @katebornstein, oops, thinkos, maybe LBTs get the jobs the Gs lose? #
  • 13:06 @gwenners have been hanging out a lot at her project space the past few days, she was suprised at how many trans ppl were in SL #
  • 15:23 @gwenners yes, the draw of making your name/av/identity anything I thought would need no explanation #
  • 15:28 @sonyalynn but does testing automatically make everything right? It could be the person you are attracted to is more like the other gender #
  • 15:33 @sonyalynn I was with the woman I am with now b4 I came out to myself, so was I straight at the time? orientation is not a clear cut concept #
  • 15:42 @sonyalynn although the change in orientation was really a change in self-identification #
  • 15:58 @gwenners yes, Andrea and I both IDed as bi before too, it seemed honest to say no rational person could not 100% say they knew their future #
  • 15:59 time to head home! #
  • 16:47 home! #
  • 17:12 any1 interested in discussion on politics of second life, the challenges of imagining new worlds and not doing the same old thing from rl? #
  • 17:14 discussion in second life at Seventh Eye 184,12, 34 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: