Friday, November 28, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 08:47 @katebornstein go to special events early and be one of the first 500 in line .... store openings, product launches #
  • 08:49 @veronique_b have not fully worked out what would be in a neko ritual, although I am sure Bast would have a role #
  • 08:50 @tanithgirl actually, I discovered that payless is a good source for larger shoes, some of the DC stores have them in stock all the time #
  • 08:52 tgiving dinner = going to an Indian buffet :) #
  • 09:38 twitpic.com/oe7l - @katebornstein @gwenners shirt from the Leopard launch #
  • 13:55 @gwenners ty, happy harvest celebration to you two as well #
  • 13:57 Andrea and I just went to the traditional Indian buffet for our tday meal :) #
  • 14:57 @veronique_b my taste buds loved it .... my stomach hated me #
  • 15:03 LOL ... AShettle is wondering how she got followers here when she has only made 5 posts :) #
  • 17:52 watching recorded eps of sex change hospital .... reminds me I want to visit there again someday and be a tourist this time #
  • 21:17 "we gonna rock down to electric avenue an then we'll take it higher" #
  • 21:17 [yes, iTunes 80s flashback] #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: