Thursday, November 13, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 22:01 @janimyriam does the TRC have the new TDOR poster up? #
  • 06:30 my Twitterank is 40.31! twitterank.com/view/kara_h #
  • 10:28 *gets a sudden guilt trip for not signing up for the IFGE conference when it is just down the road from her* #
  • 11:49 @gwenners I am not sure which way to root, do I meet someone in RL or risk messing up the speakers list in SL, best of luck in your decision #
  • 12:35 @gwenners I assume you mean in SL? we are still looking #
  • 13:03 @gwenners you might want to ask Jessy X. for ideas as she knows *everyone* ... I'll direct you her addy #
  • 13:21 @gwenners I might run into her tonight too if I don't play hooky from the full moon ritual, if I see her I'll remind her to check her email #
  • 13:41 Introduced my partner to SL ... AndreaLynn Scribe #
  • 14:30 @helen_of_boyd well, his leaving will certainly accomplish that! :) #
  • 14:54 @helen_of_boyd @gwenners Shrub walked right into those comments #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: