Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 21:53 @gwenners any prefs on scheduling when to speak? #
  • 21:53 @janimyriam any prefs on scheduling when to speak? #
  • 22:18 @gwenners after the noon vigil then? [since I am guessing you would not want the 6 am one :) ] #
  • 22:19 @gwenners my original idea was spreading speakers through the day, but maybe concentrating on after-vigils, when there will already be a ... #
  • 23:15 @gwenners another idea is sometime between the am vigil and the noon vigil #
  • 04:10 @gwenners 10 am fine? #
  • 04:11 @janimyriam after the noon vigil fine? #
  • 06:59 @gwenners reworking the schedule, how about right after the noon vigil or just before it? Or are those too late? #
  • 08:46 @gwenners great, I wanted to make sure everyone was happy with the schedule so was loath to just start assigning random times #
  • 08:49 @gwenners I use surgilube for dilation ... I like that it (mostly) sticks to the stent #
  • 09:54 @gwenners whadya mean 'you kids' ... if I remember right you are only a few months older than me (12/1/67) #
  • 12:52 The BBC as sex-starved SLers tinyurl.com/5q4xfp #
  • 12:54 so it was not just me that twitter.com would not respond to? #
  • 13:18 @gwenners sounds like a do-it-yourself auto repair show #
  • 13:20 @mzmartipants cool! (or should that be 'cold!') #
  • 13:51 @tuuli1 depending on how you define that for a transwoman, 30 I think #
  • 14:43 @tuuli1 I used the classical definition, even though my body was still wrong at the time #
  • 15:33 @suzanne_clayton quick! cross country skiis! #
  • 16:46 LOL .... asked what a 'greeter' was as opposed to a 'mentor' .... it is not even a clear concept to Lindens it seems #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: