Sunday, November 16, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 22:22 @veronique_b one of my SL characters is essentially me as a cat, but the other one is her daughter and a completely different personality #
  • 22:33 @cassandra_k some good signs in DC too, my fave was 'if I can't have a husband I'll steal yours' #
  • 09:51 @torley *groan* bad pun #
  • 10:34 @taterunino is it a seperate tree or did they branch off of a linden version? if the latter, hopefully not 1.21!!! #
  • 10:47 @taterunino you mean it has that awful seperation between the history and IM windows? I can dock the 2 together but it does not seem to ... #
  • 11:23 @sonyalynn b/c het males produce most of the pr0n? #
  • 15:37 @cassandra_k I forgot to bring a sign too ... oops #
  • 15:39 washington post said the march in DC had 'hundreds' yesterday .... talk about an undercount! #
  • 16:45 @taterunino nice sl client ... miss sound though (although go riddance to voice) #
  • 16:57 @taterunio hmm ... I do miss double-clicking an object to wear it too ... strange how you can get so to used that it is positively a req ... #
  • 17:59 @veronique_b yes, I was amazed when I called her a few weeks ago! #
  • 20:22 getting posts on the mentors list saying there was a spike in noobs joining SL who were interested in sex ..... thank you brit tabloids #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: