Monday, November 17, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 07:42 Not a good morning when you have already found 2 new names for the TDOR list #
  • 08:27 @twitter @morrisvig ooh! I was just saying Watchmen would make a good movie yesterday knowing nothing about this project! #
  • 08:59 @dolari thanks for your project, I uploaded your comic from last year and will do the same with your new one ... maybe upload a few more #
  • 13:04 @sadiecrabtree 'vacation'? whazat? #
  • 13:22 @veronique_b finnish? :) *ears perk up and digs for her Soumi/English book* #
  • 13:25 @tuuli1 would have learned more Soumi when I was a kid if I had paid attention to my Mumuu more #
  • 13:56 @tuuli1 nope, New Hampshire, USA in an area with a lot of Finns (I am used to hearing the language but know only a few words), I am 1/2 Finn #
  • 14:09 @tuuli1 200 followers? wow! #
  • 14:40 @tuuli1 ah the amusement of only hearing one side of that conversation! #
  • 14:42 @sonyalynn yes, both groupings seem to only have one formula, albeit different #
  • 14:50 @tuuli1 which is how your network of people you are following explodes :) #
  • 15:22 /me is building and annoyed that the second life meter is not exactly the same as the real life meter #
  • 16:16 @dolari *HUGS* phones are the hardest place not to be read, no visual cues #
  • 16:16 @mzmartipants Obama? Woz? The Face of Boe? How many guesses do we get? #
  • 18:45 question from Andrea: "how long did you want the oven on for these breadsticks?" oops #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: