Friday, October 30, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 07:01 @katebornstein ABC is remaking the miniseries/then series about lizard alien nazis? #
  • 07:23 set my DVR for V already ... *drool* #
  • 12:44 note to self, before learning the android API learn the IDE first #
  • 12:51 .@katebornstein you did not watch V in the 80s? how deprived!!!! #
  • 12:55 @cassandra_k at least better than some of the IM lines I have heard, altho the classic was on IRC #
  • 12:57 @cassandra_k after 'talking' with him on IRC used a different computer, a different network (bitnet), a different name (1 of 2) #
  • 12:59 @cassandra_k and a different chat system (bitnet relay) -- as I guessed, he bragged about it, so I logged both convos (2 of 2) #
  • 13:00 am I the only one who does not see the character countdown in writing updates anymore? #
  • 13:15 hmmm .... looks like maybe the twitter javascripts are broken on opera :( #
  • 16:39 RT @twitter Spooky things will happen when you use #trick or #treat in your tweet today. #
  • 16: 40 #trick #
  • 16:41 ah, you only see strange stuff on the website #trick #
  • 16:43 going to be in line at 5 AM next Friday, for a store that opens at 10, for the #droid #
  • 16:45 @crotalusfreak preordered the #droid? where? how? #
  • 17:20 @endtherobocalls new record: 5 on my machine today, plus one I answered, ok, no votes for *anyone* that robocalls me, no matter what party #
  • 17:25 @endtherobocalls I am in VA and I got 6 today, usually at least 2 a day , never save them though #
  • 20:07 well, just got back from #preordering my drool toy, er, #droid, from best buy #
  • 20:10 @endtherobocalls sorry, at the first that it is a robocall (ie, when they speak) I have been hitting delete so I could get on w my life #
  • 20:11 @crotalusfreak thanks for tweeting about it!!!! I googled it before you could reply and just got back from there #
  • 20:13 @crotalusfreak the prospect of being in line by 5 am was not appealing, my only concern at BB was if I could get a data-only plan (yes) #
  • 20:14 @tweetdeck hmm, there is a red dashed line where it says 'what are you doing?' .... never saw that before that I noticed #
  • 20:47 to Pat Robertson: no, we have no reason to curse pre-Samhain treats #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: