Thursday, October 8, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 07:27 @unsuckdcmetro a march on the capitol this weekend is showing the normal metro map, instead of the one w stations closed and yellow rerouted #
  • 11:04 @jessicamckinnon bad lappy! #
  • 11:06 @cassandra_k 135? lucky! I was just wondering the other day why I fluctuate around 195 when I have been 185 since HS and eat better now #
  • 11:08 does anyone else miss the character counter on the twitter website? #
  • 11:12 twitter: why will you not let me stop following @irishshamroch when I stopped following t hem yesterday? #
  • 11:18 twitter: why will you not let me stop following @irishshamrock when I stopped following them yesterday? #
  • 13:40 twitter go by-bye? #
  • 13:41 hmm .... ppl's tweets are still there if I go to there page, but not in my timeline #twitterfail #
  • 13:44 as far as the timeline twitter is frozen but you can still look at individual people's pages and see new tweets #twitterfail #
  • 13:52 refreshed the page a lot of times, sent new tweets, a different browser .... oh, twitter is frozen is trending #
  • 14:05 ho w is twitter is frozen #2 on the trending topics when it has many more tweets/minute than #1? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: