Monday, October 5, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 06:51 still waiting for my google wave invite, did anyone else that applied not get one yet? #
  • 06:54 @taterunino oh yeah, we get to deal with that next month, that is always fun #
  • 12:06 hmmm, I wonder if my weight gain the past few years is related to my meds? #trileptal #lamictal #keppra #estradiol #
  • 12:39 @maggiel hmm, sounds like they have not started working on their queue yet then? #
  • 15:32 @gwenners @transadvocate that was supposed to be a humour piece? #
  • 17:38 .@dolari yeah, Iooked at his twitter page and he is spreading some obnoxious stuff about ppl complaining and that it will help his page hits #
  • 18:24 .@dolari I was having simmilar thoughts, maybe we should thank him? :) #
  • 19:31 @taterunino I know 'though shalt not engage prok', but it made my point about fair use so perfectly to start with that line #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: