Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 22:07 @taterunino prok commented on one of your massively articles about the educators using "sl" ... and used "slinteligencia", I loved the irony #
  • 07:18 yes Second Life people, the transgender lounge is still here, teleports in our region are messed up and a support ticket has been filed #
  • 07:21 @trinitydejavu I have filed a ticket about teleports in Majel being borked #
  • 14:35 ack ... LL insists my issue works for them so is not a problem, even though I can reproduce it *sigh* #
  • 16:44 "yes, I have tried clearing my ca che, no, I am not about to try your test naked to prove it still fails when it fails for everyone else too" #
  • 18:31 .@mzmartipants huh? you mean torchwood had a season before 'kiss kiss bang bang'? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: