Monday, April 27, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 07:10 uggh... #
  • 10:46 @dolari actually, I get that card pretty often, a card meaning 'change' is pretty apt for a transpeep #
  • 10:50 @katebornstein ugh, lobbying with ncte, the time I went it was a pure PR stunt with no plan #
  • 11:12 @katebornstein sounds like her :( #
  • 14:36 @katebornstein @gwenners a dress code? *sigh* #
  • 14:37 @gwenners was on a train this weekend w/ another transwoman wearing jeans/tee .... she got asked why she did not dress more like a girl, #
  • 14:39 @gwenners I think myself and the other woman dressed like her might have taken offense, but person saying this was being generally offensive #
  • 15:35 @gwenners well, karma, I am guessing that person was nursing a pretty good hangover the next morning :) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: