Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:12 I <3 tweetdeck! #
  • 21:45 @Cassandra_K all your tweets is belong to us! just write a few thousand more :) #
  • 06:12 @nikolasco looks like an interesting conference for a week after beltane ;) hope you enjoy it! #
  • 06:22 @Miyabina *HUGS* doc fun :( did the rheumatologist reschedule or did the appt get swapped for the genetics ppl? #
  • 07:14 @nikolasco what happens when I read tweets before email: it was on the cpn list too #
  • 08:52 @nikolasco work tact? try "why would you want to do that?" to an inane change request from a client #
  • 08:53 @nikolasco not that trying to describe how I could do an output page as a hypercube representation won me any points either :) #
  • 10:27 @veronique_b what is this 'sleep' thing you speak of? #
  • 10:29 @isfullofcrap a DDOS? I can't stand unoriginal script kiddies #
  • 10:31 hmm, I wonder how much a package of 25 boxes will weigh? #
  • 11:02 @cassandra_k ooh! a new version of tweetdeck this afternoon! :) #
  • 11:06 @cassandra_k I got a tweet that may be relevant -- twitter has an image upload bug and @torley lost a background image #
  • 11:53 @nikolasco BTW, am available to help when you do the move #
  • 12:57 @gwenners you mean there is not an iStove? #
  • 15:37 @hellrazr as long a delay as the time I was stuck at Logan and emailing about it? #
  • 15:40 hmm, MySQL conference in cali .... maybe I can convince my boss it is worthwhile to send me to it :) #
  • 17:26 my mother and my minister brother both found my facebook page, neither knows I am bi and poly, oh the fun status messages I could set #
  • 19:14 @katebornstein here we are discussing not knowing flirting on an aspie list and @Ihnatko is flirting with you during it, Andy can teach us #
  • 20:57 @Miyabina hope it works for you *HUGS* remember to ramp up your dosage slowly to avoid problems, I find lamictal makes me really sleepy too #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: