Thursday, April 9, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 23:16 @miyabina I'll be on 200 of Lamictal next year ... I am on 300 this one due to an excess of it I needed to use up before it expired #
  • 06:15 @miyabina yeah, I just got the news about last night :( *HUGS* ... oh, and it has been much more than 9 mo w/out sex for me :( #
  • 06:56 hmm, should locate a stripper Friday icon for twitter that actually stays within their pic rules for once #
  • 08:02 @torley just saw facebook did not allow a friend there to upload a pic this am .... did twitter start a virus? :) #
  • 12:29 @ktnb VA do something decent? LOL .... going to SV tonight? #
  • 12:30 @nikolasco hope you have a good time tonight #
  • 12:32 @hellrazr ack ... went to reply to you on FA and the site is down again ... the isp does not want to show off BB's code maybe? #
  • 12:35 @ktnb cool! I'll be there with @nikolasco and 2 more guests #
  • 13:28 @hellrazr was finally able to get on too ... the site does that a lot when I try to connect #
  • 14:10 @gwenners tweetdeck includes replies where you are not the first person! yay! #
  • 16:25 @Miyabina oh dear! yes, I hope they do the trick for you #
  • 18:51 @gwenners LOL and I am the one who is in on the ursula debate, no fair! ) #
  • 18:55 @nikolasco leaving to catch the train, see you in a few #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: