Sunday, April 19, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 23:38 had fun moving today .... sleep ..... #
  • 00:21 @Veronique_B fun helping good friends :) #
  • 14:11 so should I continue to boycott amazon now or not? opinions? #amazonfail #
  • 14:20 bleah ... both versions of illuminati have gone up in price since I started collecting INWO #
  • 14:35 @gwenners I have 3 starter sets and a couple booster packs of INWO, but wanted to get some more (the classic one too if I could find it) #
  • 17:10 @gwenners I used to play that version of Illuminati in college, a bunch of physics students with regular game nights, whoulda thunk it? :) #
  • 17:46 @gwenners did I ever tell you about my tarot system? the cards have no set definition and group consensus determines what they say #
  • 20:43 @Veronique_B @cassandra_k there is some anti-trans stuff going on on feministing, @mzmartipants blogged about it at twurl.nl/ami37n #
  • 21:09 @onimonster my last tweet you mean? look at the url #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: