Friday, January 30, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 06:43 @dolari yes, I hate using my voice as well, but do not mind with other trans people #
  • 06:44 @sonyalynn were you collecting skype names earlier? karaharkins #
  • 06:48 @gwenners "why are all these tourists in front of the White House? I just want to get past and fetch my lunch back to the WH complex" #
  • 12:19 LL is actually going to do something about cutting? maybe they should reward those of us that paid high prices to buy up 16s and join them #
  • 16:06 as expected, robo is on the forums arguing to keep being able to do land cutting ... poor robo :) #
  • 17:20 @katebornstein was just updating my skype contacts and it could not find katebornstein #
  • 21:14 " a communist dance ball? communist vision!" #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: