Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 09:03 @ktnb lj will not work? incentive to move off of that advertisement monster to a grown-up blog platform then :) #
  • 09:07 @miyabina sorry I was not on last night ... had a conference call (yes, I did find it hillarious a blogging team was using phones to talk) #
  • 09:10 I might be at the IFGE conference as a vendor in addition to being an attendee ... looks like a hectic next few weeks #
  • 13:17 @isfullofcrap mcgoohan died? explains @sonyalynn 's icon today #
  • 13:20 @gwenners what made it more hillarious is we were using a shared online workspace .... the person running the call was not thinking I guess #
  • 13:21 @gwenners my comment today was 'phone? oh yeah, the thing I keep on my desk because ppl expect me to have one' #
  • 15:31 @miyabina sounds like you getting a lot of use from your insurance! :) #
  • 19:24 @torley sounds like a challenge! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: