Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:56 @maddow now why did I just *know* your interview with Blago would be interesting to see? #
  • 06:38 @gwenners @katebornstein my sense of spirituality tends to be lost on most, like wearing an idic and a pent at the same time #
  • 06:40 lost power last night, so ran around convincing dvr and vcr to play nice with the tv again ... emails about local delays and govt status #
  • 08:01 @katebornstein I use a tng lt outfit and cat stuff to dress as Lt M'ress (google Ka'at) .. Then have to explain it #
  • 11:50 @gwenners @katebornstein I should get a new TNG shirt sometime, I bought it pretransition so the cut is a bit off, ok for occasional use tho #
  • 12:14 @gwenners @katebornstein all sorts of professions must love me, I am always the one who does not fit neatly in some category or other #
  • 12:18 @gwenners @katebornstein "err, what about those of us who are (vegan|trans|poly|wiccan|non-drivers|epileptic|etc)?" #
  • 13:31 @gwenners @katebornstein ah, being purely binary is no fun at all #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: