Sunday, January 18, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 09:48 @katebornstein given the location the transwomen that work DC will be a bit upset .. I expect HIPS (www.hips.org/) will post #
  • 09:53 @miyabina be glad you are not out here this weekend .. 1% of the US population are tourists the next few days in a small area .. crowd joy #
  • 12:54 "yes people, I know it is a good souvenir, but I just want the store still to have copies of my Sunday paper" #
  • 12:55 @isfullofcrap reflective, I was just about to take hummus *out* of the fridge! #
  • 15:56 @miyabina well, if it what we have to put up with to have Obama replace shrub ... #
  • 16:04 @katebornstein @gwenners the comments at that second site were hilarious! Unfortunately kk does not make vegan donuts so I can not choose 1 #
  • 16:24 lol .. watching the concert at the Lincoln .. "amber waves of grain" was captioned as "amber waves of pain" #
  • 20:22 @bonkina what? you don't consult status.secondlifegrid.net every time before doing anything? forget that problems show for a while befor ... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: