Saturday, September 27, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 21:08 but is hasperat vegan? :) #
  • 21:18 now you are going to make me feel guilty for watching stargate:atlantis :) #
  • 21:41 @gwenners what is with the pound-word at the end? #
  • 21:50 dressed up as a cheerlearer to o to Club Bliss ..... wish I had an obama shirt in my inventory #
  • 22:34 gwenners: ty! actually, probably logging off within the hour anyways #
  • 07:51 On me ways to meet me ship to RenFest ... Peerate dagh there it be! #
  • 09:07 Oh yeah, 'hide selected' does not work in the RL world ... Jira! #
  • 11:30 @gwenners and why won't my scroll wheel zoom!? #
  • 12:16 Raining at renfest ... Authentic I guess #
  • 17:13 @dolari: you mean they ran out down in texas? #
  • 17:14 @lillynoodle: well, at least you get the entertainment of the drunk fans while waiting :) #
  • 17:24 But do electric sheep dream of androids? #
  • 17:44 I think Andrea and I got our chores confused ... I just brought home 2 12-packs of diet coke plus and 5 more were there already #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: