Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 07:49 @trinitydejavu @miyabina *HUGS* #
  • 12:13 Trying not to blow up on the forums this time ... Although some people are making it tempting #
  • 12:53 I will try to be there on time too ... Sure I could read the log, but it will be priceless to witness #
  • 14:03 @gwenners yay! I got permission to leave early today ... Will eat up an hour of my vacation time but when you have 6 weeks banked ... #
  • 15:13 @gwenners: yeah, on the train now, see you at the o.h. In a few mins #
  • 16:49 oh @jacklinden ... #
  • 16:54 @gwenners no-show for him so far .... #
  • 16:57 @gwenners aww .... and I have popcorn at tinyurl.com/5x4mnr too :( #
  • 17:03 nope! although the resis need more data as a lot of things are running in circles without more information (starting with the forums) #
  • 17:08 @ordinal thanks for twitterific! been fun to use while waiting for @jacklinden #
  • 20:54 yes, so I am watching America's Top Model, so? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: