Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 22:57 Blogspot post: These Old houses tinyurl.com/6m7j74 #
  • 06:27 @janimyriam: we seem to be meeting at 2 SLT in Saturdays, but I already know I can not make it this week #
  • 06:28 @zaphodd: well, they pushed us from the forums to the blog and now from the blog to the forums .... balancing things but confusing us #
  • 07:42 @miyabins: /whatis NA? #
  • 07:42 FINALLY am able to make progress in cleaning up my corner of SL ... Thank you Lindens! #
  • 16:11 @gwenners: your work sonds like a contract I was on with ppl leaving all the time ... I said r... Read more at tinyurl.com/5zxszs #
  • 16:21 @katebornstein: how is that genius feature? I was leery of turning it on because it wants to upload my playlist #
  • 16:22 @gwenners: sounds like your wireless router is having an ip or name conflict with someone nearby #
  • 16:52 at Linden Estate Services 148,113,38 listening to the farmers bicker .... popcorn? #
  • 17:59 @gwenners: arbor, robo, cyntheria, a few other ppl, and jack in the middle ..... lucky him #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: