Thursday, September 18, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 07:46 @gwenners was really annoying given how many questions there were for him, they could at least have sent a proxy downstairs #
  • 08:07 @gwenners looks like the thread is back on track ... Altho replying to the circular logic used by the usual suspects is almost masturbatory #
  • 09:59 @gwenners well, another Linden did come down to let us know .... About 5 minutes before the hour ended #
  • 10:00 @gwenners maybe he was enjoying american snack food? #
  • 15:33 my boss just reminded me .... Talk like a Pirate Day is tomorrow!! #
  • 15:39 needed an excuse not to have my SL av not looking like a samurai all week #
  • 16:23 @sonyalynn thyme to roust those lubbers on the pee-rarggh-t forum, ayes? #
  • 16:30 @dolari ah boomers, when I was unemployed my dad thought I could get a job by walking in somewhere and demanding one #
  • 19:10 @gwenners (wish twitter had real threading) the sl convo you mentioned earlier must have been interesting! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: