Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:03 ,@tuuli1 twilight is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! #
  • 21:04 @tuuli1 you need to ask? quenya is based on Finnish #
  • 21:05 @gwenners sort of hard to answer that for the second life #tdor #
  • 07:52 thing I do not think @twitter anticipated with the new #retweet -> #tweetdeck filters groups by users (unless you say 'all users') so no RTs #
  • 08:00 .@tweetdeck PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not add the new #retweet "functionality", force twitter users to still use the old m ethod #
  • 08:02 RT @wonderwillow: Am I a bad person for wanting to unfolllow anyone who says they like the retweet feature? (so say we all!!!!! -Kara) #
  • 13:40 @TrinityDejavu I am guessing L.S. loved seeing that blog post #
  • 13:41 going for a walkabout: phone: check, mp3 player: check, gps: check .... oh, they are all the same thing #
  • 15:16 doh! time: close all apps on my phone .... then wonder why it stopped playing an mp3 #
  • 20:17 continuing my Buffverse theme for naming my Samsung #Moment ==> 'a slayer is created' #
  • 20:30 @katebornstein so do we get to hear where ppl suggested as tat locations? :) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: