Saturday, November 7, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:36 gave the ppl doing the credit check for my phone a new one to deal with: "Do you know ******* Harkins?" 'Umm, yes, that was my old name.' #
  • 21:38 @codeman38 Verizon only gives the data plan now to business that have some sort of agreement with them #
  • 23:45 @ladyserenakitty she needed to call a supervisor over and then played 'ok, prove you are you by answering random credit report details' #
  • 23:47 @ladyserenakitty I had to remember who issued me credit cards that I canceled years ago .... this is when being a packrat comes in handy #
  • 23:48 so much for the #droid countdown, now it is the #samsung #moment one #
  • 09:57 @tuuli1 even some trans ppl talk like that though (esp in the inner cities), so can hardly blame the media #
  • 12:47 hmmm .... something is causing my mac o start crashing lately, then again, I did install some new software recently #
  • 15:14 @gwenners I liked Sagan too, but I talked to one of his students that said he was not that way in person #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: