Friday, November 20, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 02:32 yes, I know is uber-late my time, the tdor in Second Life starts in less than an hour so seeing what last minute fires this year #
  • 11:22 so far no major technical oopses at the SL memorial that I was unable to think of a manual fix for in a minute or so #
  • 11:42 if anyone I follow wants a g00gle w@ve invite DM me (text munged to prevent searches from seeing this) #
  • 13:46 RT @gwenners: Transgender Day of Remembrance folks, please RT if desired: vb.ly/6lp #tdor #
  • 14:34 @katebornstein was tempted to add "so say we all" after the final "we r emember you" when I list the names in the vigil, decided bad idea #
  • 19:37 @dolari right, update from Ethan just a few hours ago #
  • 19:38 @gwenners highest I saw was 61 on the sim and most were at the memorial #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: