Friday, May 29, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 21:55 @gwenners ouch ... sending energy your way #
  • 06:13 re @torley I lost count how many VHS tapes I threw away labeled "misc", just a date, or no label at all #
  • 06:27 argh! #fixreplies #twitterfail #
  • 06:48 re @torley oh, and the always infamous 'scratch' (most of which eventually wound up with something on them I had wanted to save at the time) #
  • 06:51 the maid getting here at 9 am yesterday arrived at 3 pm (after multiple phone calls) #
  • 07:17 congratulations on the lambda book award @jenny_block ! #
  • 15:28 I just met Oskar Linden .... he sets a bad impression of LL #secondlife #
  • 15:53 @gwenners in IM with him? my sympathies (he is the only person to have earned a 'notes'entry on his profile ... and it was not a compliment) #
  • 16:46 @gwenners yep, I should IM you if I ever go on a Magellan hunt :) [I found it funny that you had to call me to get to the mentor todo tho] #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: