Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 06:13 was flipping channels last night so maybe I missed it, but did Olberman or Maddow cover the decision in any substantive way? #rejectprop8 #
  • 06:14 Please retweet: just signed petition 'Fight Prop 8! It's Not Too Late! #RejectProp8' - 301.to/wy #
  • 07:01 @cassandra_k I am tired of guys hitting on me on okcupid so I say I am a lesbian there .... it turns out guys do not know how to read #
  • 07:02 @cassandra_k or maybe okcupid does not do the most obvious filtering when matching ppl? #
  • 09:31 @dolari yet another reason why I do not use wireless on my home lan #
  • 10:00 re @dolari true, I just cringe when people are suprised the geekier you are the less likely you will choose to use a wireless net at home #
  • 10:57 thanks @bonkina, there was some local news coverage last night, but not a lot, wanted to get to it but it was way too late to be in the city #
  • 14:37 who in the *world* dispenses a landmark on TP called 'my landmark' then disables landmark creation at a SL mall? #
  • 19:21 having fun at Blondin's OH #
  • 20:56 @paganladyserena guess they do not like repeat business ... I could not even get a new copy of their lm after not accepting the generic b4 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: