Sunday, May 24, 2009

Daily Tweets

  • 08:38 @dolari I am still waiting for "Buckaroo Bonzai Against the World Crime League" . It is taking them so long it has to be GREAT, right? #
  • 08:39 @jenny_block a dog? your cat will think you moved to the dark side #
  • 09:42 gee Twitter has gone awfully quiet lately #fixreplies #
  • 09:50 @mrblog thanks, that makes more sense now that I realize we are talking about the stream on your home page rather than the replies subpage #
  • 15:01 "what do you mean I can not throw the map of the local area on my HUD in RL? Oh yeah." #
  • 15:02 @tuuli1 well, I have it integrated via tweetdeck, I put some twitter updates there so ppl do not look for my other tweets #
  • 18:06 gonna drool over Keanu as Klaatu in a few mins #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: