Friday, October 24, 2008

Daily Tweets

  • 11:44 @gwenners btw, if you do get over thisaway we should get together, I am taking nov 19-21 off for the tdor marathon on the 20th #
  • 11:47 Acetomenophine-cod 3 (sp?) does not exactly settle my stomach #
  • 12:34 @gwenners neat .... I think I mentioned to Jessy Xavier you may be up here and she was interested in heading up there #
  • 12:57 @mzmartipants maybe I'll see what I can do to volunteer for the Obama camp, after ENDA refuse to help congressional democrats #
  • 13:47 @gwenners good article #
  • 14:43 frell .... fire alarm #
  • 14:55 @gwenners certainly hope we can meet and there is a lot of empty time in my schedule on that end of the week #
  • 14:57 @gwenners wow! even a release on apple's site! #
  • 19:21 @katebornstein they featured that bathroom on the Daily Show during the gop convention #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: